How to use HDD image V4 ?

Started by Pee wee, November 18, 2021, 10:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pee wee

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well. I am a new member & I would hope forward to learn from each one of you. Pls, I have downloaded the "HDD image V4". But I don't really understand its usefulness, its advantage and also how it works. My favorite emulator is MESS. I also usually emulate via Retroarch. I tried to load the file "MasterDisk_V2.xdf" via floppy disk (MESS emulator) and appear to me this screen:

https://i.imgur.com/QGDxQCO.jpg

By the way, I would like to know what's the use and advantage of the "Sasihd (sasi)" option. I would appreciate any clarification.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Cyothevile

Yes that means the master disk is loaded.

I don't know how that emulator works. XM6 is better in my opinion. For your emulator you might have option for SASI or SCSI. Try to select SCSI and then reboot after image is mounted

Pee wee

Quote from: Cyothevile on November 19, 2021, 01:15:32 AMYes that means the master disk is loaded.

I don't know how that emulator works. XM6 is better in my opinion. For your emulator you might have option for SASI or SCSI. Try to select SCSI and then reboot after image is mounted

I really appreciate your reply, @Cyothevile. Pls, I would like to know what commands I have to type in order to load the list of games. If I type the command "DIR" I appear to me a list of files. But, from there on, I don't know how to continue. I do not understand at all.

Kind regards.

Cyothevile

Pee wee

What a mess!! Finally, I has solved the problem.
Your help is greatly appreciated Cyothevile.

Regards.