N64 Pokemon models?

Started by Drewman21, November 24, 2004, 03:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewman21

Howdy all,
   First post for me in any kind of forum.   So here it goes...
Looking over all the N64 posts on mods for overclocking. leds, power, and etc.  I have never have seen discussion on the last two models of N64's.  The standard n64 sized Pokemon blue and yellow model and the overized model with a Pikachu character on it with its foot for a switch.

I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about them in difference (or not) to the black and colored n64's in regards to the NTSC models.  I have never seen a post mentioned to if the NTSC colored or these Pokemon ones have s-video output or not. Just wondering as i only have a black n64 and I wanted to get one to mod if they can be over clocked and or have s-video.

Thanks ahead of time.

-Drewman21

Also, does anyone have the manuals of these two models that could tell me about the s-video or not? thanks

atom

I know which ones your talking about, and ive never used one. I can guarantee you however that if anything they have less then the versions before it. Nintendo only strips down on parts, they never add.
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

SignOfZeta

My friend has one of these. Its huge.

It has the same multi-out on the back that all Nintendo systems since the AV Famicom have had. It doesn't have an actual s-video socket on the back, but I assume it has the same s-video as a standard N64.