Nanao Chassis Black Level Pot adjust how ?

Started by s8n, April 05, 2009, 02:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s8n

hi team , i want to adjust the Black Level Pot on my Nanao Chassis 15k/24k (unknown chassis model to me) because when hooking up my PS2 to the New Astro City via Ultimarc PS2 console adapter to my JPAC the image is too dark , ive tried upping the screen volts on the flyback transformer it helps a bit but not enough.

edit:  i found out its a Nanao Chassis 15k/24k MS9-29A-T-SU

some pics

any tips are welcome

s8n

NeWmAn

It's the fist time I read that someone has to change the Black level, your best chance is to ask grantspain on the arcade otaku forum as he is the Nanao guru.
But are you sure you need to change that? I've read on another forum that the ultimarc adapter board is not working and it should be bypassed, this is the link to the discussion:
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?t=23922

s8n

howdy there , i have been in touch with grantspain and ive made a error in reading some info 1 other member made at Arcade Otaku forums.  Ive also been given a link you gave me to shmups forum to combat the black dark picture i get with the PS2 Console Adapter its quite common.  I am going to build a Prototype soon

many thanx for the reply and link

s8n

antron

I lost my Ultimarc adapter and I am glad I did.

If you just run the colors through 220uF caps you get a much better picture. 

You still need a sync separator, but the ultimarc adapter can be used just for that.  or build one.

I have a Nanao 15k/24k MS8