atom

Please make a PC Modding\Tech forum.
Please make me Co-Mod.

Thank you,
atom

P.S. Aidan would be cool too
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

NFG

PC modding, while a great deal of fun and something I get into myself a lot, kinda falls outside the purview of GameSX.  It's a whole, bit new world worthy of a site of its own.  And in fact I'm pretty sure there's already a lot of sites doing it.  

That said, I'm open to the idea.  All in favour?

atom

My site, has pretty much died, because I felt I was rehashing your site to your audience. I of course have my own audience, but I felt the topics were way over their heads. I wanted them to learn what was actually happening when they "connected this wire to here" and stuff.

Which is also why I never opened my own forums, there are these forums. If you make a section in the forums for this, I will make a completley new site. I have been working on fixing up this 1.15 gighz beast and want to show it off and create tutorials for some of the stuff im doing.

Aidan

QuoteI wanted them to learn what was actually happening when they "connected this wire to here" and stuff.
Oh, good luck then! I've been trying to do that for the last five years, and I haven't acheived very much.

QuoteP.S. Aidan would be cool too

Would he?
[ Not an authoritive source of information. ]

atom

QuoteWould he?
If you would want to help. You know what you are talking about and you always keep your cool with people. Sounds like a good Moderator to me.

Akir

I'd be all for it, but there's not too much you can do about PC modding due to the differences of Motherboards. There's always the never-ending task of putting a PC in a Sega Saturn. Actually, that would be pretty fun. Just get a really small motherboard. Putting an ATAPI CD or even DVD burner in the place of the existing one would be "Hecka tight," too. And just think, You could connect the Controller ports to the USB and plug in Keyboards, mice, and other stuff into them (with a special adaptor). We definately have to do this first on the site if we do this. I have to get a new Saturn anyways.

... And now I think I'm ranting...