Hi and my project

Started by Guest_Urca560, July 24, 2004, 07:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guest_Urca560

Hi im new here. Umm justwanted to inform you people im new here and making a game system. Its a total custom build everything custom from the case to the proccessor. Even the ram. It has a build in monitor. Ask me anything about it in this thread.

Aidan

What processor are you going to use?
[ Not an authoritive source of information. ]

A custom built one actually theres more then one.
A Main proccesor
Co-proccessor
L1 Video Proccessor
L2 Video Proccessor
V1 Sound proccesor (handels mono)
V2 SOund proccesor (handels sterio)
Hitachi modem proccesor
All of these are custom built.

urca560

A Main proccesor
Co-proccessor
L1 Video Proccessor
L2 Video Proccessor
V1 Sound proccesor (handels mono)
V2 SOund proccesor (handels sterio)
Hitachi modem proccesor
All of these are custom built except the Hitachi one.

NFG

In case anyone's wondering why this topic is closed, it's cause the post starter's a bit of an idiot.  I told him as much and got this in reply:

QuoteOk I agree with you that if theres no proof it can be shit but still no reason to say im full of shit and thats still no reason to lock a topic or is this your racist and steriotypical ways acting out again? Exactly. Its real though but im not giving you proof first cuase your a steriotype and second its not done. I think you also locked it cuase you cant make your own system and your gelious maybe just becuase other people know how to do this stuff dosnt meen you got to go around saying every ones full of shit I dont see you saying microsoft is full os shit do I? Exactly.

I'm probably going to close his account, 'cause it's clear the intricacies of the English language, not to mention the very idea of civility and mature discourse, are beyond him.  If anyone thinks I'm being unreasonable please feel free to let me know.