News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Cartrage emulator

Started by Dem Bones, April 12, 2004, 10:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dem Bones

Hello all
i have a queston. i had this really cool device that i got for my SNES , i got it in indonisha but what it was is a cartrage emulator it was a box that would plug in to and sit on top of my snes  like a game but it had a floppy drive , RAM , and a cool little interface for loading copying ,ect and you could then plug a game it to it and it would rip the rom of the game to the ram of the device and then it could compresse it and put it on the floppy disk after that you could just play the games with the floppy drive. does any one make such a beast for the n64?
if not some one should make one i dont think it would be that hard but you would want to use some type of removed storage for it like a usb jump drive  or compaq flash rather than haveing to build a cd burrner in to it could prolly do it with a basic stamp

Vertigo

www.dextrose.com
forum
n64
Try to learn English before you get there.
PS. You're about 7 years late.

Guest_robivy64

that last run-on makes you cross-eyed  :blink:  

CNadolski

So *that's* how they make ROMs for emulators.  You learn something new every day. :D
(Now, how they make emulators, really boggles my mind)

patches

heh,just download one for the PC

Lesmot

I thought this site was against emulators. I really gotta go crap.
Hey there, fancy pants!

NFG

Emulators are good, but asking about things like pirating games or putting ROMs on a real system for the purpose of play is a no-no around here.  If you like the game, buy it.  

There's a million good reasons to have an emulator - I recently wrote an article for a magazine that required screenshots of a GBA game.  Without an emulator it'd have been impossible, have you ever tried photographing a GBA?  Madness!

That said I left this post here 'cause a little newbie excoriating is fun, and I knew you guys wouldn't let me down.