psonep help!

Started by trstn12, February 23, 2008, 07:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trstn12

hey there! I'm working on my first portable Psone and have everything working up to par except for one odd problem.  I hardwired two wireless controller RF transmitters into it so you can use wireless controllers with it, the only problem is when I wire up the on board controller I want it to have so it's truly portable, not only does that controller board not work, the wireless RF transmitter stops working so neither controller works.  as soon as I completely detach the onboard controller board, the wireless controller works again with no problems.  I've used the trial and error method of detaching one wire at a time of the onboard controller board and testing the wireless controller to see if it's all a matter of just one wire, but it isn't so I'm very confused as to which connections need to be undone and hooked up to a switch so I can switch between the wireless controller and wired controller.  any help will be appreciated! thanks!

trstn12

or better yet, can anyone tell me the pinout on the psone controller motherboard itself?

ken_cinder

I'm not entirely sure, but you'll probably want to have a switch on the VCC line to switch between the two.

See here - http://www.technick.net/public/code/cp_dpage.php?aiocp_dp=pinconjoy_psx