Wanted: Someone to maker RGB cables that work with Commodore 1084

Started by eastbayarb, January 07, 2008, 07:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eastbayarb

I have a Commodore 1084 monitor, with a male 9 pin Dsub input on the back. I'm looking for rgb cables that have the Commodore 1084 pinout, with a female 9pin dsub connector on them. I'm trying to find a PS1 cable, and a GameCube cable in particular.  I also have a Sony PVM monitor (PVM-2530)  with the 25 pin plug on it. So, if you have a PS1 or GameCube rgb cable that has the 25 pin plug on it, then that would work fine too, thanks. I may also want cables for Sega genesis, sega master system, and SNES.

I really don't have the time nor skill to do this myself so I want an expert to do this for me. Plus I have nerve damage in my hands as a result of my previous job so soldering is out of the question for me. I don't have any of the parts, but I am willing to pay well !

NFG

These cables are not available 'off the shelf', and you'll almost certainly have to ask someone to make them for you if you haven't got twenty bucks for parts and a soldering iron and 20 minutes to learn how to do it.

Being lazy is about to become expensive for you.  ;)

eastbayarb

Honestly at this point (since I work 12 hours a day and go to school so that hardly qualifies as being lazy), I'd rather pay someone to do it the right way.

anyone?

blackevilweredragon

I could do it, if I can find the connectors at all, but I have no way of testing the cables..