New titles please

Started by D-Lite, April 20, 2005, 06:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Lite

Come on Lawrence, you know you want to come up with better titles for users.  Everyone's a Neophyte except you!  I thought we've had this discussion in the past.  Over 100 post and still a n0oB  :angry:  

NFG

That's because Neo is ME, and no one's gonna be reaching my rank anytime soon, right?

If you want changes, make suggestions.  If I had anything better I'd have changed it already.

D-Lite

QuoteThat's because Neo is ME, and no one's gonna be reaching my rank anytime soon, right?

If you want changes, make suggestions.  If I had anything better I'd have changed it already.
How about setting random ranks using tech/mod terms?  

NFG

That's not really as helpful as it might have seemed to you at the time.  ;)

D-Lite

QuoteThat's not really as helpful as it might have seemed to you at the time.  ;)
Well aware.  In fact, I had started typing some examples and quickly decided that I sound lame  :huh:

Here's a shot at some ranks:

Solder Spool Steward
Thin Trace Expert
Ground Line Bandit
+5V Test Subject
Continuity Tester
Logic Error
Modification Impared
Unibit Spaz
Wire Twist Newbie
Power Supplier
Control Pad Pansy
Joystick Warrior
Capacitance Captain
Leader of the Resistance   (ha!  I kill me!)
Diode Dandy
Relay Team

I could go on but some people might get upset with how lame I can get  :rolleyes:  

phreak97

indeed.
while some of those are a bit lame.. having one group for all gets a bit boring..

D-Lite

Lawrence doesn't think I'm funny.

atom

newbites
medeors
exports
lawrence

And what does the food mean again? Oooo phreak your gaining up on me in posts, I've just been bored with the forums lately.
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

NFG

The food's the level progression from PacMan!!  What's wrong with you people!?

Akir

I know that people are still buying the game, but I didn't know that they were actually PLAYING them!

phreak97

hmm.. i collect retro games, and i didnt even know that:S

atom

Double-u tee eff man...
I remember cherries and banannas and stuff, I sure dont remember over easy eggs and corn.
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

NFG

Now that I think about it, it's probably the level progression from Super PacMan.  But then, there should be hamburgers in there I think.

D-Lite

I think instead of worrying about hamburgers and eggs we should be worried more about adding titles and user groups.

phreak97

lol... i remember cherries too

Vertigo

I think it should be a pair of breasts that expands one pixel per 10 posts that you've made.

Or maybe I've not been near enough to the internet to be able to see pairs of breasts lately, even though I'm getting it for real every day.