News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Free Junk X68000

Started by NFG, August 25, 2010, 12:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFG

We recently bought an X68000 bundle for someone, and it came with a grey X68000 that doesn't work.  It powers up but there's no display.  Disks load and eject but the computer itself doesn't seem to be active.

It's in great condition, and might be easy to fix.  I'm in Japan for a few more days and will happily send it to anyone who wants it for the cost of shipping.    No accessories (kb, mouse, etc).  Power supply fires up, fan spins, but there's no display or indication the computer's functioning.

¥8,000 and it's yours. 

I've also got a few hundred floppies, copied games and the like.  Also, a few original disks.  Add ¥2,000 and I'll throw as much in as the weight limit allows.

You've got two days.  PM me, I'll give you the paypal address. 

Seems like a good deal to me.  I'd keep it if I didn't already have a bunch.  =)

eidis

Lawrence,

Are the floppy drives compatible with ACE-HD ? If yes then I am very interested. Please drop me a pm regarding the total cost of shipping it to Latvia.

Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

NFG

They're compatible, as far as I know, but different.  The connectors are on the opposite sides. 

eidis

How much, including shipping ?

Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

NFG

Um, that's mentioned in the first post.  Go read it again.  =)

eidis

Does the offer still stand ? I am still interested, if you can wait till the 6th of september.

Eidis

NFG

I'm back in Australia now.

The machine still exists in Japan, I can ship it to you next time I'm there, but it'll be up to 12 months from now, sorry.

eidis

Please sign me up for a second chance ;)

Eidis