Make a Power Glove NES interface...

Started by CZroe, October 31, 2007, 12:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CZroe

OK, I found a Power Glove with none of the accessories... just a glove and the built-in cord. It doesn't have the TV top and side mounted things or even a way to plug into the NES. I see all sorts of guides about making PC interfaces that say that all I need is the Power Glove and a list of parts, but it always seems that they just lump the needed connection accesories under that "Power Glove" requirement (the glove really isn't all I need). I'm getting tired of reading all this technical stuff due to the base assumptions the authors make, so it was time to come here.

Is there a way to make your own Power Glove components to replace those most often missing? All the Power Gloves I saw in my youth eventually became toys with cut cords, so I imagine that refurbishment like this would be a big thing for the Power Glove... sorta like how they made replacement R.O.B. accessory parts (which I also need due to the same "source" ;)).

CZroe

Just to word it differently:

Instead of making a PC interface for the NES accessory, I need to make an NES interface for the NES accessory to replace missing parts.

phreak97

your best bet is to obtain at least one full set, and open it up to see whats inside. if its not to complicated to be bothered you can try to build your own. i dont think it should be too hard, but it depends what the sensors are.