X68000 working on X-RGB 2 plus

Started by xybots, February 24, 2013, 07:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xybots

Hi every one I have a problem with my X68000 working on X-RGB 2 plus I want to play the 15KHZ games, but i have a x68000 to scart lead, I get a picture through the XRGB 2 plus, but it dont sync on screen the picture just rolls.

Im using a vga monitor via the xrgb-2 plus to try and get the 15khz but the screen just rolls are there any pins i need to connect.

any help would help as im tearing my hair out here

Thanks

EdOscuro

You did know about games' 31KHz modes just needing a 15-pin RGB to DE-15 VGA PC cable, no XRGB required?  You can switch most games to 31KHz if they don't run in that mode to begin with.  Apologies if you know this already.

xybots

Hi yes i did know that but there is some times so many key presses to press to get to the main menu to switch the screen modes i just thought if i run it through my xrgb2 plus, it would save messing around with button presses at the moment i have 2 monitors 1 x  15khz and 1x 31khz which i swap the leads over but i think the 15khz monitor might be dying.

Thats why i posted this message of help up.

Thanks

cr4zymanz0r

I can't vouch for connecting a X68000 to a XRGB2, but I have it running through my XRGB3 successfully. I just had to plug it into the VGA style RGB input port, then change an option in the XRGB3 for it to use RGBHV (horizontal and vertical sync) on that port. I don't know if the XRGB2 works similarly.