saturn access led

Started by sneex, July 13, 2004, 12:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sneex

hey i left this post in a different area of the forum as well. in one of your walkthrough mods it states that the newest model saturn can have the led added. mine is nothing like the saturn in the schematics. every component has different designator numbers (ie switch 3 is reset instead of switch 1). i did find r48, but it does not look like it has anything to do with an access led. it looks like its connected to tr5 somehow. there is no clearly marked spot for the led. help. thanks.  :D

sneex

ack... i know it's only been so long, but i'm impatient. *wriggles* where could i find some beautiful buttons for modding also. the only buttons i could find are so ugly and boxy. i want something pretty to eccentuate the saturns aesthetic qualities. where could i find a complete archive of saturn schematics? i wanna find some way to replace the cd reader with another data device (like a hard drive). would that be a possibility? thanks for all of the other mod info. peace.

NFG

Not all saturns can have access LEDs as far as I know.  If yours ain't one of them, get another Saturn.

Impatience will not earn you any respect, son.  Relax.  

There are plenty of online dealers selling dozens of buttons, check with google.  As for replacing the CD mechanism, short of picking up a dev unit with a CD emulator and learning to use it, you're SOL.

sneex

thanks for the help. i wasnt getting impatient with anyone. i'm just bored and was impatient in general. sorry for that. hehe. i wouldnt mind having a dev unit though, but then i'd be forced to develop. i would have no free time. i'll look into it more though. do you know where i could get schematics for the saturn though? i did a search on google; not much popped up. thanks again. :)