It's been a very long time

Started by ORTA, June 16, 2021, 10:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ORTA

It's been a very long time since I've visited Gamesx.com and this forum, I'm glad it is still active, brings back a lot of memories,
The pandemic hits really hard
I hope you guys are all okay specially the guy who stopped updating the Gamesx.com page since March 2014
Take care and be well

NFG

'The guy' who stopped updating it was me.  Hard to believe it was seven years ago.  😬

Covid sucks.  Stay safe.

ORTA

Thanks for all the Tuts, it helped a lot, whenever I feel sad I always go back to gamesx.com and read all of your post and tutorials,

Please make a Youtube video if you have spare time, there are still a lot  retro guys out there, I'll subscribe right away, maybe not just for the tutorials but for the nostalgia of course

Segasonicfan

Quote from: ORTA on June 17, 2021, 12:41:55 AMThanks for all the Tuts, it helped a lot, whenever I feel sad I always go back to gamesx.com and read all of your post and tutorials,

Please make a Youtube video if you have spare time, there are still a lot  retro guys out there, I'll subscribe right away, maybe not just for the tutorials but for the nostalgia of course

Same, I love this site forever.  It survives the pandemic and all plagues - GameSX /NFGforums until the sun explodes!! :D
MY WEBSITE: https://segasonicfan.wixsite.com/retro
I design PCBs for retro game systems :)