explain mods to a french please!!!

Started by dupidou, May 16, 2006, 04:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dupidou

hi everybody,
i'm french and i talk with many people in france about mod. But the guys in france aren't very cool because they want to stay only like they are. they doesn't accept new guys that aren't very very good in mod.
(soory for my english).
So i will be very enjoy if someone here can explain to me with details how can i put some leds in my NES, SNES and N64 and blue light fan too.
Because i have paint my system but it miss something to be cool and it's light!!
So please tell me how plug leds, how many leds can i plug in one console and if it's possible tell me with easy words what is overclock for n64.
many many many thanks to you.
Dupidou  

dupidou

Quotehi everybody,
i'm french and i talk with many people in france about mod. But the guys in france aren't very cool because they want to stay only like they are. they doesn't accept new guys that aren't very very good in mod.
(soory for my english).
So i will be very enjoy if someone here can explain to me with details how can i put some leds in my NES, SNES and N64 and blue light fan too.
Because i have paint my system but it miss something to be cool and it's light!!
So please tell me how plug leds, how many leds can i plug in one console and if it's possible tell me with easy words what is overclock for n64.
many many many thanks to you.
Dupidou
sorry i was not registered but i've do it now.

zydocx

Hi.
My english is not so good, and im a Danish guy ;)

I tried to connect a FAN in my N64, but id dont spinn around because there is not power enough on the 12V line. only 0,7A. But there are enough to led some LEDs glow :)

And about the N64 OC, its not so difficoult. You have to unsolder 2 pins from the CPU, and connect them to 3,3V from the motherboard.

I have made a Danish guide with good pictures. Maybe you can use the pictures. There are also a english guide form EPIC gaming... I cant remeber the link, but i have written it in the bottom of my guide.

>The N64 overclocking guide written in danish

Have fun ;)

dupidou

Thanks for your answer.
But i've find this 2 topic and i've print the 2 because they are very easy to understand and it's very good job for people who make it. Thanks to this people.
But if it's possible i would like to find more picture ( i dont know how to say "photo") with more detail to know where take the 5V, where take the ground, how plug all cable ...
Thanks to gamesX and thanks to zydocx for help and answer.

zydocx

QuoteBut if it's possible i would like to find more picture ( i dont know how to say "photo") with more detail to know where take the 5V, where take the ground, how plug all cable ...

You dont need any 5V. It all runs hvis Ground and 3.3V combinations.

On this picture you can see where you can take the 3.3V and Ground:

Its also possible to take the 3,3 V from the powerswitch, but i think this it a better option to make ik like on the picture.

have a nice day ;)

dupidou

thanks i will try that when i receive all i need for.

Can you help me for NES overclocking?
i just need to know how plug the cable into the switch because i have some switch with 3 input and button 2 position. i need to plug the ppu, the cpu and the oscillator to the switch and i would like to know if the oscillator must be in the middle of the ppu and the cpu or if i must plug the ppu next the cpu and next the oscillator?
i've seen the switch diagram on epic gaming but i dont want to do an error when i plug.
So please tell me the order for plug cpu, ppu and oscillator for the NES overclocking and if it's possible the order for plug 3,3V , ground and cpu cable (112/116) for N64 overclocking. (for 64 i think cpu cable must be in the midle of the switch)
i really hope you understand what i say, my english is not very good.
many thanks to you.

ORTA

Hi there A Filipino here :D from Philippines

I don't support "spoon-feeding" of info's

you can always make a search here in gamesx, you can always find a thing or two about upgrading/modding the consoles of your choice.

just be sure you are not talking about modchip that are used to play bootlegs because Lawrence's curse will be upon you.

happy modding :D