external line head screw gamebit open cart key

Started by tron, January 16, 2006, 02:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tron

The best place and lowest price place to order gamebits is:

www.newelectronx.com

they are only 2.99 each for the very strong gamebit that can reach any security screw on Sony Sega Nintendo NEC  PC-Engine SNES  TurboGrafx 16 and more

Vertigo

Hmm smells like advertising to me. How about you fuck off and Lawrence deletes your thread?

NFG

It's hard to say.  It's at the same time informative and poorly written.  One would assume if it were advertising the company in questio would have had someone literate do the job.

Or maybe it's camoflauged, intentionally written to look like an 8th grade dropout wrote it just so we wouldn't think it was an ad.

The mind wobbles!

kendrick

Doesn't feel like an ad, but it does look like a botched attempt at a testimonial. Of course, the post lacks credibility not being from an established user of the board with a history of contribution (and a known ability for hardware modification.) The lack of follow-up posts from said user is also a strike against.

Just observing in a clinical way, and I'm not trying to ascribe or interpret intent in any way. If the original poster wishes to defend the content of the post, there's certainly freedom and opportunity to do so as well.

-KKC, putting his otherwise useless journalism degree to use.

Vertigo

It would help if the guy was a registered user and had made contributions elsewhere, no?

By the way, screwfix.com have a set of 33 screw heads, which include external line and Torx in various sizes and a screwdriver/bit holder to use them with, for under a fiver which is what I'm buying. Shame the postage is nearly �6 though even though it must weigh a bit, so it'll have to wait until payday (I am that broke!).

And anyway, the N64 machine and cartridge use a different size ELT bit, so there is no �2.99 fits all solution. And aren't Sega's machines all built with standard screws? I'm sure they're all Phillips stuff.

Let's hang around for a while and beat him up if he comes back.

kendrick

Most Sega hardware has standard Phillips-head screws, although the Nomad does have a single external line head bolt holding it shut. Genesis/Megadrive and Master System carts tend to have external line head screws in them as well.

-KKC, doing crazy things with Bluetooth.

Blaine

I just think it's nice that Lawerence's site warrants teh spam.

Good job.
If you can mod it... I'll find a way to screw it up!