The Ultimate Nintendo Console

Started by GinSoakedBoy, October 01, 2004, 03:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GinSoakedBoy

I found this link to a site which shows the console that someone created.

Ultimate Nintendo Enterainment Console

Enjoy.

glitched_firewall

it would be cooler if it was made of a metallic metal and without those knobs.  fix the shape too. it is really cool though

atom

I've seen that before, I must say, its not very good. Really thick wood, it looks like a bathroom cabinet, uses that kind of knob too. I saw a similiar project on Tech Tv's "The Screen Savers" that stuffed a bunch of consoles into a pc case with a pc. It had a selector knob that feeded the video into an All In Wonder. The problems with all these projects is that they are afraid to move the cartridge slots off the mobo, it makes an awful shape!
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

D-Lite

That thing is ridiculous.  I don't understand why that seems like a good idea.

- takes up more space than the consoles independently
- does look like a bathroom fixture (for some reason I have the urge to flip the cover open and take a dump in it)
- wood is a poor choice for video game projects in my opinion
-  If you really want an all in one Nintendo setup, just emulate the consoles on your PC or Mac (obviously minus the GameCube)

Ultimate Dev'r

Why not the gamecube? There are working emulators out there, as long as you have a computer fast enough.

atom

Cuz finding iso's are hard? Ive never found any...
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

sneex

clever how you didn't sign in for that reply, mr. guest.

bcforn64

hhmmm I could of sworn I had said something in this thread, for every reply, I get a notice email. But yeah that multi-system thing is pointless.