Japanese Sega Master System RGB

Started by kidpanda, August 12, 2011, 03:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidpanda

ok guys wonder if you could help me out at all. i just recently got a JP master system and have a rgb cable that i have been using for my genesis for quite some time, problem is the my tv wont display the jp master system video. just for testing sake i tried my us master system and it displayed fine. the power base convetor doesnt seem to display either, which is odd. my question is, does the jp master system have a different rgb pinout? or is my tv just a pos? thnaks again !

NFG

I know that the JP Mk III requires an amp for the RGB, it's just too dim without one.  I don't know for sure about the JP Master System, but it is largely identical.

kidpanda

hmmm that might be the issue with the power base converter as well, maybe the signal is too weak for my tv to see, hmmm ill have to try that, thanks again for the reply ;)

ApolloBoy

Quote from: Lawrence on August 12, 2011, 08:41:15 PM
I know that the JP Mk III requires an amp for the RGB, it's just too dim without one.  I don't know for sure about the JP Master System, but it is largely identical.
The Japanese SMS doesn't need an amp, the RGB output is just fine out of the box. kidpanda, what kind of TV are you using?