News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

My Sega Nomad

Started by Miles Tails Prower, January 14, 2004, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miles Tails Prower

I got my Nomad of Ebay and I did not need to modify it to play my uk pal megadrive games.
Most of them work on Nomad.
Here is my list of megadrive games that I have:

My Sonic games(they are the best)!!!!

Sonic the Hedgehog           No Territory Lockout
Sonic the Hedgehog 2        No Territory Lockout
Sonic the Hedgehog 3             Territory Lockout
Sonic 3 and Knuckles         No Territory Lockout
Sonic 2 and Knuckles         No Territory Lockout
Sonic Spinball                        Territory Lockout
Sonic and Knuckles            No Territory Lockout
Sonic 3D Flickies Island      No Territory Lockout

My other megdrive games are:

Aladin                                    Territory Lockout
Ecco the Dolphin                No Territory Lockout
The Little Mermaid(I find this game embarressing).
                                       No Territory Lockout
Bubsy                               No Territory Lockout
Chuck Rock                       No Territory Lockout
QuackShot                         No Territory Lockout
The Lion King                     No Territory Lockout
Bart Verses the Space        No Territory Lockout
Mutans

Thats all the megadrive games that I own and as you can see from my list my favorite Sonic games work and I can play Sonic 3 game with the Sonic and Knuckles lock on cart.
I also own a megadrive in the house so I can play everything.

I also have a massive sega collection, I own a megdrive,megadrive 2 with a 32x on it,Sega MasterSystem,GameGear,Neo Pocket,colour,DreamCast,Nintendo GameCube and 2 Game Boy Advance consoles for two player and the link cable,I have the game boy player and can play my game boy games through the TV on my gamecube.

Now for the games:

MasterSystem

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic Chaos

Game Gear

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic Chaos
Sonic Triple Trouble
Sonic Blast

Sega 32X

Knuckles Chaotix

DreamCast

Sonic Adventure
Sonic Shuffle
Sonic Adventure 2
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

GameCube

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Sonic Mega Collection
Sonic Adventure DX
I will buy Sonic Heroes when it comes out and add it to my collection.
The gameboy player disc
Resident Evil

GameBoy Advance

Sonic Advance (Japanese version)
Sonic Advance 2(Japanese Version)
Sonic Pinball Party (Japanese Version)
Sonic Advance (British Version)
Sonic Advance 2 (British Version)
Sonic Pinball Party(British Version)
I will buy Sonic Battle when it comes out and add this to my collection also.

Neo Pocket Colour

Sonic Pocket Adventure

My Genesis/Nomad

I can play most of my megadrive games on this.

This is my collection
From Miles Tails Prower :lol:  :D

NFG

This is not news, most everyone knows the Nomad, along with every other Genny/MD system, will play some 75%+ of all imported titles.  only the last releases are locked out.

Nice collection, but um...  Who asked?  ;)

Miles Tails Prower

I just thought I would tell everyone about my Sega Collection.
In other words make some people feel down cause they might want to start a Sega Sonic game and console collection.

The people that are unhappy and want a collection like this can get the items off Ebay The worlds online Marketplace.

Ebay.co.uk
:P  :)  

NFG

You know we don't encourage crack addicts to post on our forums, right?

Miles Tails Prower

Well I just thought people would want to know where they can get all these great consoles and Sonic games.

Anyway I am not an addict,I am a Sonic and Tails freak and what does the work crack mean any way?

Is it a fancy American word and it must be in the American dictionary. :blink:  :huh:  

Scared0o0Rabbit

crack = a drug
or a part on your own ass... in any case.

WTF?

Feeling Scared? ^_~

Nip-Ring

Anyone, is the one MegaDrive MegaMan title locked out?. Its the only one missing from my megaman collection.

Not that this really has anything to do with Nomads but I got some of my friends jap mega drive games to work on my australian mega drive 2 by just taking the top plastic cover off. The slot is the same size, the plastic on the cart isn't. all run fine  :D  

NFG

Many games, and in fact most, will work without internal modification.  It's the later releases that demand a region mod be installed.

QuoteAnyone, is the one MegaDrive MegaMan title locked out?. Its the only one missing from my megaman collection.
Megaman Wily Wars has a lock! Which can be bypassed by an region switch [or jumper setting]

FM-77

QuoteAnyone, is the one MegaDrive MegaMan title locked out?. Its the only one missing from my megaman collection.
It won't boot in 60Hz, so you'll need to install a switch so you can boot it in 50Hz.

Also, I believe it won't boot on an American/Japanese console either, but there are switches for that as well. ;)

NFG

Seldane: What are you talking about?  The MD Megaman didn't get a release outside Japan, how could it be a 50Hz game?

Guestor_x

In japan it was released as an JAP 60Hz, but in Europe it was released in 50Hz, which had slow music cuz the convertion [60Hz->50Hz] wasn't made properly by capcom.

Luckily i modded my Megadrive with an 60/50Hz switch, so when the game starts at 50Hz after the Sega logo, switch to 60Hz. The game runs perfect on 60Hz, it was made for 60Hz though.