News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Midas Interactive?

Started by Darkman, October 13, 2004, 04:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkman

Hi guys,

I recently saw some weird games for the PS2 that were also really cheap. Checked out who's publishing and saw Midas Interactive logo. It seems they brought some of those typically Japanese games over here, but I'm not really sure. I expect they changed the names beyond recognition. If anybody could check their website and confirm that they are actually offering any good games, I will be very grateful. (link)
I'm mostly interested in "Steel Dragon EX"(hm, looks familiar...), "Freak Out" and "The Seed(II?)". One thing I already know is that these games got "the border treatment"(have Strikers 1945 II, horrible) :).

Martin

I take it you live in the UK? :P

God Bless Midas! Great people lol but Yeah, the borders in the PAL versions of Strikers were LARGE. :P

Their website address is on the PSOne Strikers 1945 II title screen!
[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']barenakedladies[/font][/span]

Darkman

Nope, not from UK :). And I know their website, but it seems they change the names of some of their games. I wanted to know how the original Japanese versions are called. Oh well...

Martin

Ah well, I'm not sure, but Midas are just a publisher as far as I'm aware, so... errr...

As far as I'm aware the PS2 Strikers 1945 game is just the PSOne versions on the same disc, and it was published by another low price publisher called Xplosiv, who also published the PS2 version of Psyvariar in the UK. :D

As far as I'm aware they did alter the names of a few titles. =\
[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']barenakedladies[/font][/span]