New ranking system

Started by NFG, September 16, 2003, 02:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFG

I've created a new ranking system, with 8 levels of ranks based on the number of posts made:

Grandmother -
Soccer Mom -
Kid Sister -
Scrub -
Pawn -
Player -
Champion -
Hero -

Naturally you'll all want to be advancing to the higher echelons at fastest speed, but I'll smite you remorselessly if you make silly one-liner posts to inflate your ranking!!

Scared0o0Rabbit

BUMP!

J/k lol... looks good, I llike and dislike the weird shapes used for milestones... I kinda like how square ones look cause they're all uniform and all.. but those are good in a wacky sort of sense...   But don't the old titles go a little better?  I'd say I'm closer to being unwashed than to being a grandmother lol!

Feeling Scared? ^_~

NFG

QuoteBut don't the old titles go a little better? I'd say I'm closer to being unwashed than to being a grandmother lol!
I was trying to rank it in terms of gamers.  Your grandmother and any soccer mom are probably pretty poor gamers compared to your little sister.  I wasn't entirely satisfied with 'em, but for lack of better choices...  

If you've got better let's hear 'em.

exodus

you stole this idea from the madman's cafe, you bastard.  But now they're all pastel and fruity.

I'LL GET YOU LATER.

NFG

Actually I stole it from the next-level forums where they use the uber-cool Galaga medals.  This was the only other thing I could think of offhand...

exodus

bah.  they're dastardly, that bunch.

I wonder, have I gotten more cynical recently?  It seems like it.

RTFM  

Seven Force

QuoteActually I stole it from the next-level forums where they use the uber-cool Galaga medals.  This was the only other thing I could think of offhand...
Not to step on your toes, but maybe I can add some--if it's okay with you.

Maybe some based on the J-phone pictographs? Or maybe random game sprites? I dunno.

NFG

By all means, if you've got a stack of purty sprites in mind please lay 'em on me.   It would be greatly appreciated in fact.

Seven Force

Here's some of the first batch: