The X68000 Review Archive

Started by oli_lar, December 06, 2010, 07:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oli_lar

Shameless self promotion and copy + paste of text from other forums:

So due to lack of reviews for X68000 games other than Castlevania I've created a blog that collates the few reviews that are out there. I've linked other peoples reviews, and added the reviews I've done so far. There is a side bar where you can select the entry for the game in question. I've done a few games so far, Nemesis, R+R, Tinna and Etoile Princesse. Got a fair few more in the works though - Naious, Code Zero, Angel Dive etc. Also got a beginner's emulation guide to revise a little and put up. I'd like other people to contribute reviews, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd like to add youtube vids too, but can't view them on my connection so that may have to wait for now.

Its early days yet, only made it last week so there isn't a vast amount of my own content on yet, but I've pretty much added all other people's reviews I can find. If anyone knows of any others let me know. The reviews I did on there are my first and only reviews, so might be a bit crap, therefore comments/criticism would be welcome.

Link:
http://x68000archive.blogspot.com/