Keyboard extension cable

Started by Jamie, April 18, 2017, 07:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie

Do these exist? My X68k's keyboard has too short a cable to comfortably use, i'd really like an extension cable to route the cable properly. Are there any cheap unofficial alternatives?

SuperDeadite

All the ones I've seen have been home-made.  Show up on yahoo now and then.

Jamie

Thanks, might try and hack something probably easier/cheaper.

There are some X68000 to PS2 converters on Yahoo, work out about £100 after fees and shipping though.

urnhurrell

Quote from: Jamie on April 19, 2017, 01:08:31 AM
Thanks, might try and hack something probably easier/cheaper.

There are some X68000 to PS2 converters on Yahoo, work out about £100 after fees and shipping though.

I have one, if you need it. I'm in the US and wouldn't charge a ton for the item. Depending on where you are, there's still shipping.

Jamie

That'd be great, let me know what you would want for it. I'm in the UK, but i'd imagine it won't be heavy or bulky so postage shouldn't be too bad.

urnhurrell

Honestly $20 plus shipping would be fine. I paid quite a bit more, but I got impatient for it to get here from Japan (for some reason, it took 3 months) and bought an official keyboard (also from Japan, which got here in a week). I have no real use for this, since my keyboard does what I need it to do. My e-mail is on here, so you can just e-mail me your address and I'll check how much shipping would be and get back to you.