News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Xanadu

Started by jtucci31, January 15, 2016, 01:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtucci31

I recently played through The Legend of Xanadu on the PC Engine and really really enjoyed the shit out of it. It's a fantastic game. I'd like to try others within the thin timeline that exists for the series.

It seems that there may be a Xanadu game for the 68k but I've been having a hard time finding very much information on it. There's this link that I found that went through a walkthrough for the game. Then the Hardcore Gaming 101 site didn't list any mention of a 68k version of the game. The Saturn ports look pretty cool though.

Basically just wondering what the physical game looks like and if any of you have it, how is it? Also, could I potentially somehow get it on my XVI via the SD card interface thing with the disk images (or roms? I don't think that's how it works). I tried playing a rom through an emulator but I could never get those things work.

famiac

Here you go!

Extract this folder, and put the Xanadu folder on your x68k.
This is a hard drive installation of the game.
Do you know how to transfer files to your x68k?

jtucci31

Thank you! This is just what I was hoping for. I don't know how to add games yet, but I won't be able to do this for a couple of weeks. So until then this thread will have to wait.

I'll come back once I've given it a try though. Thanks!