Author Topic: N64 Stick Converter PCB v3 / firmware v3.5 - PCBs available again (August 2017)  (Read 80433 times)

Offline tait

Is there any way to rewrite the code so that the maximum range reaches 100?

Offline Vtavares

Hi micro, please, can you tell me why you do not ship to Brazil?
 Please, here we need this improvement too :(
 Please allow us braziliens to order and enjoy this
great solution.

Offline SubCog

Ordered mine!  Do the new ones come with the latest firmware, or will I have to flash them myself?

Offline gothkar

So I've assembled four of the sticks myself. Ordered straight off the list and flashed with an aliexpress USBasp programmer as recommended. My issue is this. The stick calibrates successfully and seems great for the first 30sec-1min of gameplay. Over time however, the neutral zone (0,0) slowly drifts left. In other words, the neutral position gradually changes from 0,0 to -10,0 -20,0 -30,0 etc. This means that after a minute or two of gameplay it becomes impossible to turn right, pushing the joystick right accomplishes less and less. I'm at a loss for what to do here. My soldering work looks decent IMO across all four boards. Any ideas, help, thoughts about what could be the issue? I have an everdrive so I have verified my feelings in games with the actual joystick numbers from the joystick test rom. Let me know. Thanks all.

Offline 41714049

• SmallMember
I may have missed it, but what is the new way to invert Y for the stick?