problems with Panasonic Q rgb cable

Started by Cain69, January 20, 2004, 07:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain69

Yello
i made a Panasonic Q rgb cable http://www.rgbcube.co.uk/ is the website wich tells you how to make a rgb cable for the panasonic Q
i made teh cable its working but i notice that the qualety is bad, its bether then composite but uglyer then S-VIDEO i check to see if the panasonic Q is in RGB by cuting of the red rgb wire on the scart and i found out its in rgb mode
i dont know wat i did wrong if any body can help me or tell me way i could do please tell me

NFG

You've done something wrong.  Check all your wiring.  When this cable is made properly the image quality is really good.  It's possible you have a bad ground, or a partially shorted wire.  

If that doesn't help, it's possible you have an incompatability with your TV.  I can't really help you there since SCART is unknown in my part of the world.

Cain69

i tried it on a other TV 2 but its still looking ugley so its the cable i geus its the  
the image on the TV looks Blurry !!

Vertigo

Make sure you're putting a voltage to pin 16 to tell your TV it's receiving RGB, and check in your TV's menu settings if it has them that your TV is set to RGB display mode. You may well have built the cable correctly but are getting composite out of it instead by some freak of soldering.