News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Konami Cavenoire

Started by kripp, November 09, 2005, 12:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kripp

I picked this game up the other day, some kind of RPG from what I have gathered. Can anyone tell me anything more about this game? The only Googled information I've been able to find is all in Japanese.

Ive searched Digial Press and they don't even have the game in their database, with 40,000 titles in the database one would figure they had the info. Guess not.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

superdemento@hotmail.com

QuoteI picked this game up the other day, some kind of RPG from what I have gathered. Can anyone tell me anything more about this game? The only Googled information I've been able to find is all in Japanese.

Ive searched Digial Press and they don't even have the game in their database, with 40,000 titles in the database one would figure they had the info. Guess not.

Thanks.

Hey, I just picked this up as well.
A retro dungeon crawler! Sweet. But yeah...I can't understand anything, though item effects are easy enough to figure out.
I wish the town in the middle of the "world map" was accessable.

superdemento

QuoteI picked this game up the other day, some kind of RPG from what I have gathered. Can anyone tell me anything more about this game? The only Googled information I've been able to find is all in Japanese.

Thanks.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...astard/gameboy/

Take this link, you'll find any files with "cave" in their title are relevant to Cavenoire. Alas..they are poorly translated.
Still, this is all I could find.

fanneyjack

This is an awesome time waster.  It reminds of an old Desktop Adventure game.

I've only noticed one problem so far.  When I first start, the initial name is all garbage.  After I change it, it displays fine.
Pick up virtue from everyone