Sharp X68000 Complete list of games?

Started by Jammaniaclord, April 14, 2005, 10:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jammaniaclord

Man this site fucking rocks! There is SO much info about so MUCH! And it looks brilliant!

I am having major trouble finding a complete list of all the commercial games for the Sharp X68000, and any links/lists would be greatly appreciated.

I am still looking on google as i type this, but am ready to wind down and head to bed, as i am tired, and it's hard to focus on my search, so if anyone has info/links/list for my query, i appreciate your help.

Rock on NFGman! :D  

atom

If anyone knows where to find that list, its Lawrence. Good job mentioning you looked on google you might avoid a slap. Welcome to the forums brother.
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

NFG

I was once linked to a list in Japanese that was near to complete, but I haven't really got a clue where it is now.

I have a nearly complete collection of all the action/arcade games released for the X68.  Not really interested in the hentai/RPG stuff that clog up the shelves...  =)

There's a large list of my spares here:
http://nfg.2y.net/sales/html/X68kList.shtm

Akir

You most likely won't find out a complete list, because there's always that small company who insists on making somthing new for their reminisce computer.

However, the most complete list would probibly be TOSEC.